Cat Gadgets!

Pin It Now!
The Six Best Products for Your Cat

in my humble opinion
and my cats' not-so-humble opinion



My litterbox better be spotless!
The CatGenie -- No more scooping! A real toilet for cats.

The ScoopFree -- A smaller and cheaper alternative; the second best litterbox ever.

Feliway Pheromones -- This has probably saved me thousands of dollars. Maybe saved Twitch's life; he gets sick whenever it runs out. I don't let it run out anymore.

PetWell Water Fountain -- The cats love it. It's the quietest I've found although that doesn't mean it's as quiet as I'd like. It encourages the little ones to drink.

Heated Cat Bed -- I cannot tell you how much they love this. You cannot give a heated pad made for humans to a cat. It wil cause burns.

Frolicat Laser Toy -- The cats find the laser endlessly amusing. I don't. This gadget moves the laser around for them.

All these products are available on my cats' Amazon Store. The Internet is weird.

Links:

Here's a link to an article in Squidoo with more details about the best products for your cats.

And here's a link to a Best Reviewer list with two more awesome products for a total of 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment